The Top 20 Successful Dissertation Topics On Women
If you want to create a strong and impressive paper about women, take care to choose an inspiring and interesting topic for your research. Women’s issues are broad and many-sided; what you should do is select a niche and come up with the topics ideas that will be remarkable and controversial. Women’s rights, feminism, women in sports, health, motherhood, sexuality, and women of different cultures – these are the niches to choose from. Make your mind and invent a successful topic for your dissertation. The following list of topics on women might be useful for you:
- How did female image change in a course of time?
Investigate the influence of trends from the past (wearing corsets, behavior rules, men dominating) on the appearance of women of those times. What affects female image nowadays?
- The effect of “beautism” on the mental and physical health of teenage girls.
Are pubescent girls too oppressed these days with the ideas to look like their idols?
- Women in advertising: do they reflect modern trends or uncover deep-rooted stereotypes?
- Women and weapon: does carrying guns make women more dangerous?
- Women in the military: should women be allowed to fight in wars equally with men?
- How are modern Indian women influenced by the existing cultural and religious traditions of their country?
- Can modern female citizens of Islamic countries be considered as victims?
- Can women make good wines?
- Women’s breast cancer: is radical mastectomy the only way to get over an illness?
- Heart diseases as the first killers of women.
- Are women inclined to cheating on their partners?
- Woman’s hair and Sikh religion: is there a germ of truth in Sikh faith?
- How did feminism affect the development of Oedipus complex?
- Women and history of your country: what roles do they play in it?
- How are women portrayed in comics?
- What are the peculiarities of women’s journalism? How do female articles differ from the men-written samples?
- The act of kidnapping a bride in some countries: is it a good tradition or the violation of rights?
- Why do women and men receive unequal incomes?
- The historical practice of wife-selling: can it be considered as a step towards feminism?
- Women in politics: what characteristics should women have to succeed in politics? Is politics elaborated mostly for men?
You may create a particular and specific topic on the bases of aforementioned topic ideas. Be bold and make your professor think, “wow, this is a powerful paper!”